1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What's the pros/cons between touchdown and stock mail applcation?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by m@tt, Dec 13, 2012.

1. m@tt

m@tt New Member

Work require that we use Touchdown back in my HTC TB phone days because didn't have the new secuirty update. I notice the Razr Maxx HD has all the whistles / bells. Only issue I can tell so far is using the stock mail client I have to encrypt my phone and only way to unencrypted is factory reset. Thoughts??
  2. pksopp

pksopp New Member

Touchdown simply leverages ActiveSync. You may have some calendar advantages with Touchdown, but for the most part it's just an easy way to separate personal and company data. However, one huge advantage of TD is it interrupts the Wipe command from ActiveSync, such that the wipe only applies to the TD app. So if you use TD (and no other management platform) instead of manual connecting to Exchange, your complete device can never be wiped.
Search tags for this page
app touchdown cons
droid maxx touchdown app
droid razr maxx activesync encryption
how do i update password on razor with touchdown pro
how do i use touchdown on razr m
mail tellso com loc:us

pros and cons for touchdown android app

stock email app vs touchdown on s4
the cons of android touchdown
touchdown email v stock
touchdown versus native android email razr maxx