Whats the proper way to install apps 2 sd?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by seanzy13, Oct 23, 2010.

1. seanzy13

seanzy13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'v been using bb 0.4 for ages now, and just updated to 0.5. I'm confused on what needs to be done to properly install my apps to the sd card. I had most of them on the sd card before I updated. I backed up and deleted the contents of .android-secure folder on the sd card because I want to use titanium to restore the apps I want (unless theres a better option). I noticed upon restoring thru titanium that nothing went to the sd card. How do you properly do it now days? I see stuff about creating and mounting partitions and such, but I never did that before, do I need to do it now? I see talk about a magical script that will move all my apps for me and such. I used to just click one at a time in manage applications to move to sd card. What do now?

2. bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I heard something about a lot of the apps are still programmed for 2.1 and haven't updated to 2.2 to allow you to move to your SD card. I could be wrong, just what I heard. I wish i could move almost all my stuff to my SD card.

3. meepstone

meepstone Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I searched apps2sd on the market and downloaded one of those programs to do it. Dunno if that was supposed to be the way to do it but it works.