What's the perfect case/holster for me?

baldybill

Reaction score
Ok, I'm looking for some sort of case to put around this Gnex so it's not as slippery as it is naked...perhaps a rubberized one?
And I would love to put it in some sort of clip I can put on my belt..like a hoster? or something?

Any recommendations?

OP
B

baldybill

Reaction score
Hmm, anyone highly recommend it, or not?
Any other recommendations?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Flandry

Reaction score
You and I have the same preference. But I haven't seen anything on the market yet I like. As for this case, you first need to decide if you're going to get the extended battery from Verizon. I bought one and these cases no longer fit. That said, I'm also disappointed with the protection they provide the phone. If you look close at pics, you'll see they're completely open at the top an bottom.

That said, I love the bullet-proof holster design. So I've kept mine. But I also bought VZW's silicon gel case and am using it with the holster. The fit is very tight, though. So I'm still looking for a better solution.

You might want to take a look at Seidio's offerings. They make phone/holster combos that are well regarded.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tbever

Reaction score
The Seidio active case and holster is outstanding. I just got it and love it. It adds minimal bulk and has a spring loaded holster lock that makes it easy to get it and out. The incipio case also fits that holster.I tried otterbox defender, incipio, some noname 5.00 ebay case and the Seidio is heads and shoulders above the rest. You will pay though.