whats the good media player to use with droidx

Fat Pete

Reaction score
Just got a dx ... first smartphone.... im dumpin 2 i pods for this ... what is the best way to transfer music from a window 7 64 bit system to the droidx?

the5barrons

Reaction score
I just copy and paste from my computer to the sd card on the phone...in a folder called "music". The dx takes it from there. I use "mixzing" which is a decent player instead of the stock one.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
For years I used winamp on my pc and now they have an app for android. Features wireless sync and managing your music and playlists with the winamp program on your pc. I used mixzing before winamp app came out I like winamp better but that's my opinion. Good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

timrock

Reaction score
For years I used winamp on my pc and now they have an app for android. Features wireless sync and managing your music and playlists with the winamp program on your pc. I used mixzing before winamp app came out I like winamp better but that's my opinion. Good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
+1 for this same situation

dyno213

Reaction score
I too use Winamp. Since the 2.2 update, my stock player freezes and the only solution is a battery pull. No problems with Winamp, although the UI is harder to navigate (too many clicks to play or change a song). Nice widget, too.

igknight

Reaction score
I dont listen to much music on my phone, but I am loving the new PowerAMP program.

As to moving the files, I just mount the card in my PC and drag them over.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
iSyncr to sync the playlists and PowerAmp to play them....you can also do drag/drop to transfer the music...