What's the charger port mini or micro usb??

whtbowtie

Reaction score
Are there any accessories already out there??? namely a belt clip

Chilazr

Reaction score
ummm...what?
I feel as though this is asking if there is a belt clip that goes into the microUSB port. Perhaps to facilitate charging through a static charge generated by the kinetic energy of walking, specifically with Corduroy pants. vip voop vip voop.
I think there are belt clips.
I know the the Droid uses MicroUSB.
I doubt there will ever be a belt clip that charges your phone via your pants.

OP
W

whtbowtie

Reaction score
ummm...what?
I feel as though this is asking if there is a belt clip that goes into the microUSB port. Perhaps to facilitate charging through a static charge generated by the kinetic energy of walking, specifically with Corduroy pants. vip voop vip voop.
I think there are belt clips.
I know the the Droid uses MicroUSB.
I doubt there will ever be a belt clip that charges your phone via your pants.

HAHAHA very funny.. you know what i ment lol it was just bunch of thoughts that didn't come out quite right.. i know the eris uses the mini usb and the moto driod uses the micro i was just asking cause i figured if i dont have to buy a new charger that would be excellent, and i dont think i can go a few months without a belt clip. and as for the static charge from my belt clip you'd be surprised... i had a heart attack and to fix my condition i got a pacemaker/defib so i am the static charge and shock everything i touch lol

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
From what people have been saying it is a MicroUSB charge port but to me it looks a lot different than the Motorola Droid charge port. I hope its the same as well so i don't have to buy a new car charger lol.

Chilazr

Reaction score
The charger port on the Droid is definitely a MicroUSB. I went to my local computer supply shop and picked up a MicroUSB-USB cord so I could use my cigarette plug charger on it. Love those stores, I pity anyone who buys HDMI and other data cables from Best Buy or other "big box" stores.

As for a belt clip, a company called Seidio makes some. They' sponsor this forum as well, I think. Here's a link to one on Amazon. I've heard good things about all that Seidio makes, but I have never used one of their products.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The charger port on the Droid is definitely a MicroUSB. I went to my local computer supply shop and picked up a MicroUSB-USB cord so I could use my cigarette plug charger on it. Love those stores, I pity anyone who buys HDMI and other data cables from Best Buy or other "big box" stores.

As for a belt clip, a company called Seidio makes some. They' sponsor this forum as well, I think. Here's a link to one on Amazon. I've heard good things about all that Seidio makes, but I have never used one of their products.

We are NOT talking about accessories for the Motorola Droid. This is in the HTC Droid Incredible section so we are talking about for the HTC Droid Incredible.