What's the best was to organize photos on Cell & Google Photos?

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
I’m looking for a way to clean up my photos & vids on my cell via my laptop. It’s too hard to sort thru 1000’s of files on the phone itself. In the past I’ve used “ApowerManager” app on my phone that connect the phone to the PC. It had a really good interface to see, download to your PC or delete photos & vids. I cant seem to get it to work right. It seems to only see photos on my SD card. It got me thinking.

-Can anyone recommend an app or other way to organize all my pics & vids on my laptop?

-I know the pics & vids are stored on my phone & on Google Photo, if I make a change like delete some pics off Google Photo online those changes do not sync with the files on the phone right?

-If I delete photos off my phone those deleted pics will also be deleted off Google Photo & Verizon Cloud right?

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

OP
King Bengals

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
Ooops my bad it seems like the changes you make on Google Photos online from my PC does indeed make the same changes to the pics & vids on my photo. So I got it figured out now. Don't worry I'll be back with more questions (probably dumb ones) soon. :)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree with bruben.....all is good. Ask away.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bellshime

Reaction score
You could organize them into folders based on the year they were taken. You could also organize them based on who they are or location.

aishiteru

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Maybe you can try mod edit It can help you transfer all data on your phone to computer for backup. You can also manage data on your phone from PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can try mod edit . It can help you transfer all data on your phone to computer for backup. You can also manage data on your phone from PC.
And.... Just what the hell does this have to do with op's original question? Go peddle your wares on another forum.
Just another looser who can't build an app that can stand on its own.
Fag

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: