What's the best app for internet radio?

nooter99

Reaction score
I've tried iheartradio but not very impressed. Was gonna try a few others, but then realized it would probably a lot easier and faster to just ask you guys!

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I had iheartradio installed, but removed it as well. I use Cherry RPlayer and Slacker (there is also Pandora which is similar to Slacker). There are several other people here have mentioned, but I don't remember the names.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i religiously use pandora as last.fm has sound quality issues and does a terrible job at associating music.

i like iheartradio for lots of reason, the main one being that it doesn't wait for a buffer before playing music. people will recognize this as pausing and skipping, but in an office with a low quality signal, sometimes that pausing and skipping is better than nothing at all.

imusic is a great app for downloading mp3s on the fly too.

btw, this has been covered many times.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had been looking forward to adding Flycast when it became available for the Droid. Showed up on the Market last night but fails to install. Tried twice. Same result. Too bad.

pilot25

Reaction score
cherry Rplayer is awesome. Just needs and update to play in landscape mode.

soyboy

Reaction score
Cherry RPlayer when I want to listen so a "radio" station, Pandora when I want to discover new music based on what I already like.

backlash

Reaction score
The two I have heard mentioned most are Pandora and slacker radio

dro

Reaction score
I have used Slacker and Iheart but Pandora takes the cake by a large margin for me.

jasonb

Reaction score
Droidlive is my favorite. It has tons and tons and tons of Shoutcast stations all sorted by genre. The only thing missing is a landscape mode.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say it's Pandora and Cherry RPlayer. Both very well done apps.

backlash

Reaction score
For those using last.fm, is there a way to have it NOT sensor the language in songs? I find this to be quite annoying.