Whats that Song app - Better than Shazam

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Since you have to pay for Shazam now. (It is a great free app but the dev has made it free for only 7 days) I started looking for another app to make sure that Shazam deserves my $$$. I am going with NO.

SoundHound is the nuts! Plus it will make a Pandora station off the sound it finds. Good stuff. Faster and looks cleaner too.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Both Shazam and SoundHound give you 5 free song lookups a month and charge for unlimited. I keep both around to get up to 10 lookups a month. SoundHound does have the advantage of allowing you to hum a song and finding it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Both Shazam and SoundHound give you 5 free song lookups a month and charge for unlimited. I keep both around to get up to 10 lookups a month. SoundHound does have the advantage of allowing you to hum a song and finding it.

Dam..theres another 'paid' one that lets you hum or whistle the song and it also recognizes it now I cant remember the name of it..

searayman

Reaction score
if you downloaded shazam before it became paid you are grandfathered into it so luckily I still got it for free

chikibabe

Reaction score

Dam..theres another 'paid' one that lets you hum or whistle the song and it also recognizes it now I cant remember the name of it..

I think it's SoundHound..I had Windows Mobile before and the software that i used was called "Midomi" which u can hum the song and it'll recognize..Midomi and Soundhound are from the same company so i think SoundHound should work w/ humming as well...