Whats something you can do with your Droid that most people don't know about?

Cowpoke

Reaction score
There is an app for the droid that sends a live feed from your camera, that app is freking sweet, and the fact that i can change my phone batteries at will pwns iphones all day lmao.

What app would this be?
It's called Qik.

Now that is just cool. Word of warning though, I didnt realize I was broadcasting to everyone logged into QIK the 1st time I had it on...glad I wasn't naked ;-)

mjs31

Reaction score
We had a work get together Saturday night and my coworker brought out his new Iphone. It is quick, no doubt, but the fact that I was adding widgets, spinning a cube, changing my icons and just generally able to modify all of my screens got him going. So I would say...home screen replacements catch everyones eye, but mainly the GDE.

PatrickJ

Reaction score
I just impressed someone who needed a level while hanging a picture.

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
Since I work on other people's computers a lot, I keep all my software tools on my SD card since it's so easy to mount it to a windows computer. I keep an ISO of the Winternals CD, an ISO of Knoppix, OpenOffice.org install file, Malwarebytes, Registry Mechanic, Spybot S&D, . . . stuff like that.

For now, for a computer that won't boot I still have to have a CD of a bootable linux to get things going. That is, until I can find a way to use Damn Small Linux to boot directly from the USB link from the Droid. Does anyone know if that's possible?

bossrogue

Reaction score
Most people love to the instant Navigation "Navigate to..................." everyone gets a kick out of that.

Kaiken

Reaction score
Street view using compass

Just found this out a week ago. When your searching for a particular place in navigation then go to street view, hit the menu and select compass mode. Instead of swiping and looking around you just move your phone in that direction of said particular place. Very neat I must say.

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
SWYPE. It is an innovative application that will change the way people type on touch screens. I cant live without it.

Guchi

Reaction score
handcent speech to text texting is pretty sweet. when i show it off i always say "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" it always gets it right

RaiN1620

Reaction score
I can replace my battery and swap storage cards, all without having to talk to hipster 20-somethings at a "genius" bar. Revolutionary I must say.

jcardona1

Reaction score
things that i like to show off:

- street view
- compass mode
- Goggles
- Sky Map
- Swype
- Navigation