1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

whats new?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by imgrtful, Jun 6, 2011.

1. imgrtful

imgrtful New Member

ive had droid since the d1 came out.when we got 2.1 we got live wallpapers,2.2 we got flash,2.3 we got nothing but hassles and a crappy phone now.i was hopeing to see something different.with my d1,one of the first gb roms i put on it gave me copy and paste and added zoom to the camcorder.i was hoping that it was a gb perk and not just a present from the dev.
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Those are GB perks.

I don't think there's anything truly *groundbreaking* about GB, just some little things that make the phone better than it was. I feel bad for the folks having issues. I've had a few hiccups, but everything is running beautifully now on the rooted .596...
  3. imgrtful

imgrtful New Member

i rooted the day i got it and went to liberty gb but the battery life was horrible.so i unrooted to check the difference and it was about 4 hrs difference.now i have a bone stock with gb and the battery life is bad again so i guess thats a gb thing
Search tags for this page

droid dna 02.14.2013 whats new?