What's my leak?

akiles

Reaction score
Fellas, be patient with me... I've been off the forums for like a month.

I installed the ICS leak for the razr about a month ago.
I decided to check the forums and find out if there was a new leak. I went to "about phone," and to my dissapointment, the only thing shown is the ICS leak (4.0.3.) I have read all these posts about different ICS leaks, (Get Unstuck From Ics(But Not Back To Gb)! [6.14.84/85, 6.16.203/204/206] - DroidRzr.com) but I have no idea what I have...
To make matters worse, I recently wiped out my pc's hard drive to try lubuntu and by accident wiped out the wrong device with the file I used to install the leak (the fastboot image I used had the version number -I think.) That sucked... my hard drives for some unknown reason changed letters on the next boot (dev/sdba to dev*b or something like that)

Anyway... can anyone give me a pointer as to how I could get my version?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
akiles said:
Fellas, be patient with me... I've been off the forums for like a month.

I installed the ICS leak for the razr about a month ago.
I decided to check the forums and find out if there was a new leak. I went to "about phone," and to my dissapointment, the only thing shown is the ICS leak (4.0.3.) I have read all these posts about different ICS leaks, (Get Unstuck From Ics(But Not Back To Gb)! [6.14.84/85, 6.16.203/204/206] - DroidRzr.com) but I have no idea what I have...
To make matters worse, I recently wiped out my pc's hard drive to try lubuntu and by accident wiped out the wrong device with the file I used to install the leak (the fastboot image I used had the version number -I think.) That sucked... my hard drives for some unknown reason changed letters on the next boot (dev/sdba to dev*b or something like that)

Anyway... can anyone give me a pointer as to how I could get my version?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

System / about phone
Your looking for system version..
Should be 6. 14. XX. xt192
XX being 75, 84, 85etc..
Becareful as 84&85 will stick you there with no known way of coming back as of now...

Edit: just followed the link I stand corrected on getting stuck...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Last edited: