Whats my Droid X worth?

Droolsport

Reaction score
Only had it a few weeks. Not rooted. Just a few free apps loaded.

Does Verizon place any restrictions on selling phones? Trying to avoid the restocking fee and make a little extra if possible.

Thanks

Eric

Sentrix

Reaction score
Only had it a few weeks. Not rooted. Just a few free apps loaded.

Does Verizon place any restrictions on selling phones? Trying to avoid the restocking fee and make a little extra if possible.

Thanks

Eric

Retail is $569.99, so with a few weeks' depreciation I'd say the $400 to $450 range.

WhosToBlame

Reaction score
People are selling them for about $400-$450. Seen them as high as $500 but most of those where brand new in box. I am certain you will be able to get $450 since the phone is back ordered till about late this month.

RVC

Reaction score
I paid $550 for a brand new one never activated, with a fwe extras on ebay. As for $400 dollar Droid X I have not seen one....look at completed listings on ebay 90% are over $500. I looked for a while and saw very very few go for less than $500 and most for $520-$570. Also there are very few on Craigslist. You should easly get $500 for it if in like new condition.

Pravius

Reaction score
To answer your question about Verizon allowing selling, they do. As long as your ESN is clean (not stolen or reported lost).

But you are still held to your contract if you signed one when you bought the phone.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buying/selling here on DF is not allowed.

You may ask/respond to questions regarding value and what not, but please, no offers to purchase or sell.

Thank you :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Understood.

Thanks for the info
No problem.

There's no issue with asking other members here the value of your device and what they have seen, or themselves have sold an X for.

Just didn't want anyone getting in trouble :)

OP
D

Droolsport

Reaction score
So if I decide to sell this phone. The potential buyer will want to know the ESN number is clear. Can I or should I make that number public ie put it in the auction itself?