What's going on with my phone?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by sonnl, Sep 16, 2011.

1. sonnl

sonnl New Member

I have been praising this phones battery life since I first came to it from the thunderbolt 2 months ago, but starting this week it seems it can't even make it 4 hours anymore, the 4 hours I'm at work and barely touching it. Has this happend to anyone else, or can anyone give me some insight on how to fix this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. RossD

RossD New Member

I have noticed the same thing for the past 2 days.

3. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

I'm not sure why you're having problems. Over the past couple of days my battery life has gotten better (I use gmail for Facebook,notifications and fb changed their email settings so I bet basically no more fb emails so that might be why I'm getting better battery) what do you have running?

4. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

you may want to try letting the battery run down to 0 then charging it back to 100% with the phone off, some times its the stats in the phone causing the issue not really the battery.
    i wouldnt do this too often though, maybe one a month at the most, its generally not recommended to let the battery drain to 0 as li batteries dont have a memory like ni-cad.

you could also wipe the battery stats on the phone, but i dont think this can be done without flashing a custom recovery and most dont want to do that.