What's for dinner?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
We have a Taco Bell/KFC, maybe it's gone by now. It was in the worst part of town. The local grocery store next to it has more theft than sales. They were going to shut it down but the government subsidizes it for the homeless and local so they can eat. oh, yeah, I have to put KFC back on the dinner rotation.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Meal prep for my week.

Breakfast: egg white patties, tortillas, 2 very thin slices of 45 cal cheese and peaches

Snack: 2 small 45 calorie rice krispie treat squares (wanted to add something like that in my diet to help keep me on track)

Lunch: sweet potato, green beans, cucumber

Snack 2: small bag of dark chocolate almonds

Dinner: grilled chicken, black beans, tomatoes, green beans, and 2 tortillas.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
just got back from the San Francisco Bread Company. they have some of the best sandwiches and atmosphere. Used to go there regularly when I lived a few minutes away. Now it is over an hour drive but it is worth it. It is one of those places that that is real comfortable to visit. I used to take my laptop there and sit for an hour or two. A lot of businesses would use it for job interviews, real estate transactions and more. Got me a SFBC Club and potato salad :)

The Sfbc Club
Ham, turkey, bacon, swiss and cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and honey mustard on ciabatta.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
just got back from the San Francisco Bread Company. they have some of the best sandwiches and atmosphere. Used to go there regularly when I lived a few minutes away. Now it is over an hour drive but it is worth it. It is one of those places that that is real comfortable to visit. I used to take my laptop there and sit for an hour or two. A lot of businesses would use it for job interviews, real estate transactions and more. Got me a SFBC Club and potato salad :)

The Sfbc Club
Ham, turkey, bacon, swiss and cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and honey mustard on ciabatta.
Oh man does that sound great. Almost good enough for a 3 hour flight!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kellyon

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s6
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, broccoli, green beans, carrots and gravy. Probably ice cream and berries for pudding. :D