Reaction score
I leave mine on and plug it in all night every night

...sounds like a rock song :crazy:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
F

fnourse

Reaction score
I don't like calls or text in the middle of the night, just an old habit didn't know if it matters to the phone or not

corby

Reaction score
It's not good to turn them on an off so much just put it in silent or something it will be alot better for your phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't like calls or text in the middle of the night, just an old habit didn't know if it matters to the phone or not

Just set the phone to silent, or airplane mode.

sent from my bolt

hbark

Reaction score
It's not good to turn them on an off so much just put it in silent or something it will be alot better for your phone

Is this for real? I never knew it was better to leave it on, I usually turn mine off every night. Why is it better to leave it on??

corby

Reaction score
Is this for real? I never knew it was better to leave it on, I usually turn mine off every night. Why is it better to leave it on??

My brother is a phone tester an he said it not good to turn on an off all the time I'll ask him the details on y it not good tomorrow an get back to u

D-Mac

Reaction score

I wouldn't worry about it. You're all talking about a device which was originally plagued with frequent spontaneous restart issues. Mine still has issues, albeit no where near what it had initially.

That ship has sailed.

Sent from 3 miles south of Nowhere

corby

Reaction score
So I talked to my brother and it not so much better for the hardware of the phone to leave it on all the time like I thought he was saying when he told me but it better for the battery memory which makes sense cause my phone has been off maybe 5 times since I got it in April or may and my battery usually lasts day an half with some help from battery saving app

corby

Reaction score
My phone never has restart issues