What's a really good "to do list" widget?

checker555

Reaction score
There are quite a few in the marketplace...I don't have time to try them all. :) You can't search on "to do list" on the forums...is there already a thread that compares some of the available widgets for this?

joegrind

Reaction score
I use Gtask as it syncs with Google Tasks...not perfect, but love the sync functionality. Remember the Milk I hear is good, but it's a paid app.

shademar

Reaction score
Astrid is quite good. As a bonus, if you use Pure Calendar Widget (which looks very nice), there's a version of Astrid that it syncs with, giving you your to do list before the upcoming appointments. Pure Calendar syncs with google cal, but I don't use Google tasks so I'm not sure about that.

teresa

Reaction score
I swear by Astrid. I use Remember the Milk at work and it syncs perfectly with Astrid and Google calendar.

Aside from actual work stuff, I put grocery items in and tag them groceries. when i am at the store, i can pull up all the items tagged groceries and just check them off one by one.

oceanlight

Reaction score
i use "to do list". it's about as simple, quick, and stripped down as you can get. it's not a widget though.

chudilo

Reaction score
I use Astrid. It would be nice if you could give it some text to parse out a list out. But I bet it's coming at some point.