Whats a good pdf reader?

inetmarketing

Reaction score
Hi,

I was searching for primarily the free pdf reader apps and found many.

Anyone recommend one they like?

Thanks,

Robert

OP
I

inetmarketing

Reaction score
Hmm,

when I did a google search, I swore someone said they clicked the attachment in a email and it didn't work.

I'll try emailing a pdf and see what happens.

Robert

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm,

when I did a google search, I swore someone said they clicked the attachment in a email and it didn't work.

I'll try emailing a pdf and see what happens.

Robert

And you believed them? :D Just kidding, go ahead and try it, it should work just fine.

OP
I

inetmarketing

Reaction score
And you believed them? :D Just kidding, go ahead and try it, it should work just fine.

Umm Yeah, don't you believe everything you read? :icon_eek: J/K

Yes it did work- Imagine that! haha

Another question on this- Opening the attachment is fine, but is there a way to save the pdf, and if so, where will it go so I can find it again?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Umm Yeah, don't you believe everything you read? :icon_eek: J/K

Yes it did work- Imagine that! haha

Another question on this- Opening the attachment is fine, but is there a way to save the pdf, and if so, where will it go so I can find it again?

Hmmm. I think you should be able to LONG PRESS on the thumbnail and get a menu option to Save. Now as to where, I have no idea. Do you have Astro File Manager or any file manager? If so, you could do a search for *.pdf and see where it ended up...

OP
I

inetmarketing

Reaction score
Hmmm. I think you should be able to LONG PRESS on the thumbnail and get a menu option to Save. Now as to where, I have no idea. Do you have Astro File Manager or any file manager? If so, you could do a search for *.pdf and see where it ended up...

If it came with the phone then yes. I tried long pressing the thumbnail but nothing happened. Can't seem to get a save option from the menu.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
It saves it to the "Downloads" folder. You can re-access it using the "More" menu on the web browser if you don't have a file manager like Astro, etc. That is unless you clear the Downloads list. :)

Candice

Reaction score
Ok, perhaps you guys can help me.

I didn't download a PDF, I transferred it to my phone from my computer. Now....I can't find it. Ideas on where it could be found?

Any help is UBER-Appreciated! (Seriously!) :)

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use - Documents to go. Free try out on the market.

texasPI

Reaction score
Ok, perhaps you guys can help me.

I didn't download a PDF, I transferred it to my phone from my computer. Now....I can't find it. Ideas on where it could be found?

Any help is UBER-Appreciated! (Seriously!) :)

use a file explorer to look for on the card. that is where you put it, right?

pjo1966

Reaction score
I've been using PDF To Go (paid). My only issue is that it doesn't let me save a bookmark (as far as I can tell). I would like to use it to read books that are in PDF form, but if I can't save a bookmark, it's no use to me. For now I convert to ePub, but that eliminates the formatting. I'm still not quite sure why they give you the ability to use bookmarks, but not create them.