What's a good Battery Life app?

DroidX101

Reaction score

Do you mean an app to help with battery life or just a gauge to show how much is left?

If just a gauge, I like BatteryLife; good info, free.

+1 best one out there, you can customize the color at whatever % you want. Mine is 0%-30% Red, 30%-70% Orange, 70%-100% Green. Plus you can add all the neat extra info like temp...etc.

Evare

Reaction score
I like battery widget. It lets you turn on/off wifi, gps, bluetooth and adjust display settings.

Jamb

Reaction score
+1 Juice Defender! I just started using it about a week now and gives you all u need to guage and control battery usage.

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Do you mean an app to help with battery life or just a gauge to show how much is left?

+1 best one out there, you can customize the color at whatever % you want. Mine is 0%-30% Red, 30%-70% Orange, 70%-100% Green. Plus you can add all the neat extra info like temp...etc.

If you'd prefer it, please PM me or go ahead and post it here but I haven't figured out yet how to get the three-colors battery body. Mine is just one color and I've tried all the settings I can find but all I've been able to do is change the one color to another.

DroidX101

Reaction score

If you'd prefer it, please PM me or go ahead and post it here but I haven't figured out yet how to get the three-colors battery body. Mine is just one color and I've tried all the settings I can find but all I've been able to do is change the one color to another.

With the widget on your screen, tap it once, then tap the battery in the middle. That will open the edit screen. Then just tap the color and change and then slide the slider to change the %.

OP
thmax

thmax

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. Does anyone know of any similiar apps that are for signal strength, its a pain to keep going into phone status all the time.

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Battery Left Widget is my choice and I like it. I set it to System battery, 12hr Time dead, and time remaining until dead.