What will i get if i warranty my bionic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
liftedplane said:
I'll try high and settle, anything is better then getting messed up d2g forever. My brother is mailing the phone to me so I'll start calling them now. Do i just bs them about going through their steps. Each time they've told me they haven't seen a recent factory reset.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Yes lmao its all going to be bs anyways but u kinda have to make it convincing to so there has to be some truth in it

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Work the system all you want - but do it without lying and making things up. It costs us all more money in the end.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
jntdroid said:
Work the system all you want - but do it without lying and making things up. It costs us all more money in the end.

They arent out any money they get a phone in return

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I just walked into the store gave them a little "something something", walk out with the pick of the litter and all the accessories I wanted. No problems, no yelling and screaming, no whining.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

I agree, however I have had this phone replaced three times, meaning I've gone through four... it's about time they just give me something else. it's always similar issues.

Mer2112

Reaction score
I would do this, only the fact that I got my phone from best lies, and didn't buy any replacement plan.

No "replacement plan" for me, just the 1 year warranty. I'm on my third Bionic and told them I'm tired of the data drops. This was all with a first tier rep. At first he said that he could only swap it for another Bionic. I told him that it just wasn't reliable and I needed a reliable connection for my work. He asked me what I wanted and I said the Razr Maxx. Put me on hold for a couple of minutes and said he could swap me out for the Maxx but it wouldn't be a new device, it would be a refurb. Told him that was fine and I didn't expect a new phone. It'll be here tomorrow.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, however I have had this phone replaced three times, meaning I've gone through four... it's about time they just give me something else. it's always similar issues.

Trust me, I'd be frustrated in your situation, too - and you deserve some good treatment here. I just didn't like people telling you to lie and embellish to get what you want.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
jntdroid said:
Trust me, I'd be frustrated in your situation, too - and you deserve some good treatment here. I just didn't like people telling you to lie and embellish to get what you want.

Woohoo, a dose of reality, truth, integrity, instead of entitlement-ality. Woohoo.

virgil71468

Reaction score
You guys are dead a** wrong for lying to get by, even with a stupid phone. Primarily why most of us get lied to by vzw. Just good business huh? B.s. buy one off craigslist and stop driving up the cost for those of us that actually work our a** off to even purchase early upgrade equipment only to pay for it by this type of idiotic behavior. To be such a "tech savy" forum, you guys disappoint me.

Sent from my ICS .238 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
virgil71468 said:
You guys are dead a** wrong for lying to get by, even with a stupid phone. Primarily why most of us get lied to by vzw. Just good business huh? B.s. buy one off craigslist and stop driving up the cost for those of us that actually work our a** off to even purchase early upgrade equipment only to pay for it by this type of idiotic behavior. To be such a "tech savy" forum, you guys disappoint me.

Amen.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, a dose of reality, truth, integrity, instead of entitlement-ality. Woohoo.

I want going to lee, just going to tell them what's been happening. Random reboots screen going crazy data loss.

We aren't driving the prices up if we are only using the included extended warranty or service plan that you pay for monthly. Trust me they make more money from offering it then they lose from the people who abuse it. I'm by no means condoning it I'm just tired if all the self righteous tools, they're as bad as all the over entitled idiots.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
virgil71468 said:

I agree

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
liftedplane said:
I want going to lee, just going to tell them what's been happening. Random reboots screen going crazy data loss.

We aren't driving the prices up if we are only using the included extended warranty or service plan that you pay for monthly. Trust me they make more money from offering it then they lose from the people who abuse it. I'm by no means condoning it I'm just tired if all the self righteous tools, they're as bad as all the over entitled idiots.

This isn't aim at persons with a legitimate gripe (or 2), my snide comments are based on a few posters, that, Gee, you scored a new (or refurbished) upgraded phone? What lies did you tell them to pull it off?

Good luck, sincerely if you have sincere issues with your phones. Again aimed at YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.