What will be the best Android phone 2 months from now?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mitchb2, Jul 3, 2010.

1. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    lol Yea for real.

2. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Impossible to say. There are so many phones being released each month that there is no way to predict what will be available. Also, best is different for each person. If the DroidPro9000 was released tomorrow with a dual core 5ghz cpu but no physical keyboard, I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't consider it the best because they consider that missing keyboard to be a must have. Also, rumored phones could get pushed back or nixed, so it's hard to go off rumors alone. I think as of today, it's safe to say that the Droid Incredible and the Evo have the best specs. The X can be added to that list in a few weeks. The original Droid is still the best available if you want a physical keyboard. Outside of those, who knows!

3. SSHGuru

SSHGuru Silver Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I find shockingly I don't use the physical keyboard that much. Swiftkey lets me go faster.

So the next upgrade for me will be something thin as long as I can put Swiftkey on it.

However there is no phone on the market now that is so much better than the Droid that I would even consider upgrading.

Maybe in a year.

4. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The murphys law of technology:

The best device is the one that comes out the day after you buy.

5. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As is typical with most "Which is best?" threads, you haven't qualified what you mean by "best" so it's really impossible to have a meaningful discussion. What are you looking for? What are you not interested in? Best is always highly subjective. What's best is whatever suits you best.

Yup. Don't assume that MP means anything other than pixel count.