What was your first ever online purchase

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Just being nosy, what was your very first online purchase (not counting subscriptions)?

my very first online purchased was a disk for tradewars 2002 software to install in the preinternet days. purchased it though another bbs.

very first internet purchase was through Prodogy and it was a Kodak digital camera from Sears.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
My first online/internet purchase was a Sony Mavica FD-91 digital camera back in 2000ish. It took floppy discs lol
Now, almost all of my shopping, including groceries, is done online.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
I can't remember my first online internet purchase anymore, but I think I bought a Sony phone.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really?? I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you expect me to remember that?

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I remember the camera because sears tried to charge me twice :) I remember tradewars because I used to get up at midnight when the game resets just to play it on other bbs's :) surprised I still remember since this was the late 80's early 90's.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I remember when the internet didn't allow purchases or advertising and people got mad if you made a web page that wasn't about something technical.

As far as first purchase I don't recall what it was but probably an iTunes song or a video game or book

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk