1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What used phone to get?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Thorz, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Thorz

Thorz New Member

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a used Android 4G phone to get for my daughter. She's still unlimited so I need an off contract phone, but she's a geek like me, so I want her to have a cool phone without a lot of issues.

In looking at Ebay, there are a ton of Bionics, but a friend of mine had a lot of problems with his after the update. What does everyone suggest? Maybe a better place to find one even? Maybe someone even has one to unload, lol. Looking to spend between $150-$200.
  2. Thorz

Thorz New Member

OK, so I'm an impulse buyer, lol. Just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with 2 extra extended batteries for $137. Hope I did good!
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Not a bad phone. I haven't had any problems with mine. But good thing you have 2 extra batteries

Tapped from a Nexus
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

That's a pretty good deal.

I loved my Nexus when I had it.