What up!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tys0n, Dec 20, 2010.

1. tys0n

tys0n New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I currently have a droid 2 and i also own a droid X that is locked due to the seller not paying his bill which will be resolved in a few months.

My Droid 2 has a broken screen and the calender keeps saying i have to sync one. These 2 problems are what got me to seek out a forum and i decided to make this one my home dancedroid

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Most people who are new usually tell us they just got a Droid, maybe have an issue. It's rare we have the new member who has two Droids that don't work. But it's nice to have you anyway, keep us abreast of your progress with your D2 and X.

3. nibblit

nibblit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. Welcome to the forum.

4. tys0n

tys0n New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh i should have been more clear, the D2 still works fine, it just has a spider cracked windshield lol. As for the X it is in mint condition just has a locked ESN until my buddy pays his past due amount of $400 haha. . I gave him a wal mart toolbox for it so i feel i made out on it even though its not "activatable" I just use it like its a really enertaining digital camera that has apps and tools and an on line browser so long as i have a wi fi connec :)