What Up People

seanpool

Reaction score
Hows it going Just got my first droid after the storm so far i like it the only thing im not to thrilled with is the lack of speed dial anyway if anyone has some cool easy mods Im all ears

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hows it going Just got my first droid after the storm so far i like it the only thing im not to thrilled with is the lack of speed dial anyway if anyone has some cool easy mods Im all ears

Welcome, seanpool! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!
:welcome:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
howdy sean:D :welcome: to the forum! there's an excellent app out there called Dialer One that has speed dial:D

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new droid. :blackdroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always think the best Droid people are those that owned the Blackberry Storm first. It gives you a true appreciation for a great smart phone. I think that if everyone had a Storm before a Droid 99% of the complaints would disappear off this board.

:welcome: to the Forum. Enjoy your Droid.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always think the best Droid people are those that owned the Blackberry Storm first. It gives you a true appreciation for a great smart phone. I think that if everyone had a Storm before a Droid 99% of the complaints would disappear off this board.

:welcome: to the Forum. Enjoy your Droid.
Hey what about an lg dare, I only had that piece of crap for 3 months before I got my droid. Haha lol that thing was seriously a waste of my money :( lol

:welcome: ! Hope you find your stay here a pleasant one :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk