What twitter app do YOU use on your X?

Coderedpl

Reaction score
Figured I'll start a poll since the quick search didnt yield a poll.

Pick one and give a reason why. I'm trying to decide on one to settle.
I use facebook and twitter (twitter mostly for following others and reading the latest news)

/droid-life news post gave me this idea, so you'll notice the order is similar to their poll/

Last edited:

HayWire

Reaction score
Tweetcaster. Best twitter client on android hands down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Homs85

Reaction score
TweetCaster....love the widget and never fcs

mikehal38

Reaction score
I have been using plume lately because tweetdeck has been giving me problems. Plume has lots of features.

epsilonbass

Reaction score
I haven't seen any problems with tweet deck, which I use because it has both facebook and twitter, and it has a nice look to it. I don't have to actively switch between twitter accounts you can have multiple feeds which is neat. All the other twitter apps I've tried miss that extra little "gloss"

xush

Reaction score
I use Tweetcaster but it gets really glitchy at times so I started using Twidroid recently. A few days ago they banned it, or whatever it is they do. Looking for another one to use as backup.

Tweetcaster seems pretty good, feature-wise. Handles speech-to-text well, which Twidroid never seemed to do. But lately it seems to hang a lot, won't refresh or send messages. I reinstall it pretty often. If I could find one that handles speech-to-text as well, I'll definitely switch over

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Tweetdeck. I don't "Tweet" much at all, I just read from Devs and stuff. Tweetdeck has a real nice UI and is easy to get around.

HabsFan

Reaction score
I use TweetDeck but I only read Tweets and rarely send them out.

I'll have to look into Tweetcaster.

Technoman

Reaction score
Tweetdeck.... best polish and look. Configuration is easy and retweet works better than the default app.

OP
C

Coderedpl

Reaction score
Twidroyd is back it seems. Although still not showing up under new name like i read somewhere that they had.

Which app has the best widget? I like the launcher pro plus widget but sometimes it seems to lack features.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk