What to pick for a new phone

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Nem0, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Nem0

Nem0 New Member

Well from all the rumored phones & me being an impatient person... should i go ahead and get the Galaxy Nexus since it's already running ICS && it's like the new OG which possibly means it will last in the community for 2 years as far as support is concerned or........ should i just wait til something else comes out like the Droid 4 which probably won't see ICS til april or so.... also take into consideration into all the other devices that are "suppose" to come out with or without QualCore, since there's no distinctive date.

I appreciate yall taking the time to look at this and can't wait to hear your feedback
    btw my upgrade is 1/20/12
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

If your looking for an experience similar to the D1 go with the Nexus or Rezound - go to the store and get some hands on time with both :)
  3. Nem0

Nem0 New Member

Hm, well now im thinking about the Razr..... but i guess that's just the same situation of when it will get ICS. I've always been a Moto fan over Samsung but idk. TP, i really appreicate your input, i went and got a feel and i like the Razr as a phone better but i like the ICS interface also.... such an annoying decision.
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Nexus cause its getting sourcery :p

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz
  5. stead2120

stead2120 New Member

I'm holding out for the Galaxy Note on Verizon. I'm still rocking my O.G. Droid 1, I'm probably the only one still rocking it.
  6. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

I assure you, you aren't the only one. There are still quite a few members here rockin the OG