what to get droid x or thunderbolt?

Khanster786

Reaction score
I am currently looking at switching my cell phone provider to Verizon from ATT. I am looking at getting either the droid X which I personally like in the hand and seems like there are a lot of things it can do or the HTC thunderbolt which has just released which has 4g capabilities.
I know thunderbolt has 4g with unlimited data currently but it does lack a HDMI.I would like your guys opinions on which one is better to get.

droid doctor

Reaction score
If I gad the chance I would trade in my droid 2 for a tb in a heartbeat

Sent from my DROID2

OP
K

Khanster786

Reaction score
i would like reasons why to get the thunderbolt over the droid x. I know the droid x is running on 3g vs thunderbolt is running 4g but i would like to know some reasons to buy the thunderbolt over the X

Beka27

Reaction score
There are a thousand threads on each phone as well as dedicated sub-forums. Lots of info available!

(from Beka's DX)

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Lol 4g is more gooder!

Anywho, droidx has best of classs battery life
But honestly if you don't root and rom it its very laggy, my buddy just got his tbolt and was very happy to have a lag free phone after selling his rooted/rommed x.

Tbolt has a faster camra, comes with a class 4 32gb sd card, more ram is physically shorter/ but a tad heavier.

Tbolt has no awful physical buttons either. Tbolts camera is better quality wise and speed.

Sense is tons nicer then blur...blur is really awful and slow...uughhhhhh

kparks

Reaction score
MOTO or HTC should not even be a question HTC by far is the better company!!! srry moto fans but the truth hurts

droid doctor

Reaction score
The truth does hurt but the bionic will redeem motorola and so will the tegra and the droid 3

Sent from my DROID2

OP
K

Khanster786

Reaction score
i kinda did like the physical buttons on the X but I will have to go down and see if the verizon store has a tbolt taht i can test because I am between these to phones. I guess the load speeds are almost a good bit faster on the tbolt vs the X.. Any other reasons you guys got why to get the tbolt

droid doctor

Reaction score
Its newer and will become obsolete in a year or so the droid x will be obsolete in a couple of months

Sent from my DROID2

kparks

Reaction score
The truth does hurt but the bionic will redeem motorola and so will the tegra and the droid 3

Sent from my DROID2
lol the bionic looks good but we will see how it plays out so did the atrix HAHA... ill stick with htc products and maybe give lg a try tho.. no moto for me :)

kparks

Reaction score
i kinda did like the physical buttons on the X but I will have to go down and see if the verizon store has a tbolt taht i can test because I am between these to phones. I guess the load speeds are almost a good bit faster on the tbolt vs the X.. Any other reasons you guys got why to get the tbolt
what phone do you have now?? i would wait till Q3 or Q4 if u can