What to do?

kybowhunter

Reaction score
Just got my Droid on Saturday - didn't have a gmail account so I created one from the phone during setup - I didn't realize it at the time but I fat fingered it and now it's an address that I don't want - I created a new gmail account the one that I want to use now. When I go to remove the old gmail account (the original one) it is telling me I need to do a factory reset - my concern would be loosing my applications - what is the best way to overcome this issue?

thx/ dan

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Get appmanager or something to backup your apps. Do a factory reset, then restore the apps.

Just got my Droid on Saturday - didn't have a gmail account so I created one from the phone during setup - I didn't realize it at the time but I fat fingered it and now it's an address that I don't want - I created a new gmail account the one that I want to use now. When I go to remove the old gmail account (the original one) it is telling me I need to do a factory reset - my concern would be loosing my applications - what is the best way to overcome this issue?

thx/ dan