1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What to do with spare phone

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by Marklar45, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Marklar45

Marklar45 New Member

Last week my fascinate randomly died while I was at work the only mod I had was root so I could use tether, so
    I took it to verizon and they could not recover it so I just bought a new razr. After I got home I tried to fix the
    old phone and managed to use odin to reflash the stock rom and now it works fine.

Well now I got an extra android phone and I would like to use it for a few different apps and to use skype over
    wifi. So really what I'm wanting to know is there a way to disable the cell radio and add a custom rom that does
    not have all the useless apps that comes with the stock rom?
  2. soulshot96

soulshot96 New Member

I have a spare fassy and its running team hacksungs AOSP ICS build 2 id try that.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
cool things to use a spare android phone for

spare android phone

things to do with extra android phone

things to do with spare android phone

uses for spare android phone

what to do with a spare android phone

what to do with a spare phone

what to do with an extra android phone

what to do with extra android phone

what to do with spare android phone