What to do when the spouse has an iPhone.

HikenGruven

Reaction score
I purchased the iPhone 4s for my wife and have spent quite a bit of time the last few days learning how to use it. The big annoyance right now is syncing this thing with Google. E-mail works, contacts took some mine and now work, but syncing Google Calendar seems impossible. My wife and I both share a Google Calendar and would like to continue to do so. Any ideas? Surely someone else is dealing with this? Is the solution using something other than Google Calendar? Do I have to sell my GNex and purchase an iPhone? :icon_eek:

Scott

Beka27

Reaction score
New wife? (lol... jk.)

Hopefully that link works for you. My husband and I have the same phones, it's just easier that way.

nikecar

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
New wife? (lol... jk.)

Hopefully that link works for you. My husband and I have the same phones, it's just easier that way.

Do you wear the same clothes too? After all it makes it easy doing shopping

TatDroid

Reaction score
My wife got an iPhone last year. Our divorce should be final by September.

Beka27

Reaction score
nikecar said:
Do you wear the same clothes too? After all it makes it easy doing shopping

Lol! Well, I'm the tech geek in the family, so it's easier for me to learn to root/Rom one phone model... and this way he doesn't have to risk breaking a nail.

OP
H

HikenGruven

Reaction score
Dont sell your galaxy nexus just to figure this out .

How to Sync Google Calendar with iPhone Calendar - About Email

Hopefully this help like my post please and thank you

Thanks for the link! This is absurd. According to the how-to, you can't sync more than one calendar to the iPhone at one time. How do people who have separate work calendars and personal calendars use this thing? I guess I could keep all of our personal calendar on exchange server at work since we work for the same employer, but I hate spilling my personal life on there.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks for the link! This is absurd. According to the how-to, you can't sync more than one calendar to the iPhone at one time. How do people who have separate work calendars and personal calendars use this thing? I guess I could keep all of our personal calendar on exchange server at work since we work for the same employer, but I hate spilling my personal life on there.

Welcome to the iPhone forum...where your your experience is only limited by your imagination...and the limits of our phone. :blink:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah, I have an ipad3 for recording purposes ... while logic pro rocks.. the ipad 3 itself leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
No problem just like my post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SiGfever

Reaction score
My wife has an iphone and ipad2, when she asks me how to operate them I say, "how would I know? I am wearing my trusty Anti-Apple Amulet, it wards off all evil".
applemonster1.jpg

Last edited: