What the WIFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccmhhh

Reaction score
My WIFI is the next one to be down. On the phone the Icon is in the tray,wifi is connected when I go to a website it states is cannot be connected. What Up? THank

accellpo

Reaction score
Did you flash the leaked 2.2 update by any chance? My wifi hasn't worked since I flashed the update. Gonna send my DX back for a new one before my 30 day period is up. It shows its connected and running excellent but wont load any data. Its really bugging me.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you flash the leaked 2.2 update by any chance? My wifi hasn't worked since I flashed the update. Gonna send my DX back for a new one before my 30 day period is up. It shows its connected and running excellent but wont load any data. Its really bugging me.

the 2.2 has BUGS! dont put it on VZW for your carelessness

accellpo

Reaction score

I sure am! What are you gonna do about it? Please dont talk to me unless you have a solution! Damn!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So instead of checking your wifi settings, or following instructions on getting back to 2.1 were your wifi was working you are just going to send it back to them? The leaked is not an official release so it is install at own risk, I have it on mine and my wifi works great (better than 2.1 even). So your problem is user error, and being a douche to the senior posters is not a great move either.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I sure am! What are you gonna do about it? Please dont talk to me unless you have a solution! Damn!

lets hope one of them reps sees you put 2.2 on it and voids your return. grow up

and to the OP, can you be any more clearer? are you sure you have the wifi configured properly?

accellpo

Reaction score
So instead of checking your wifi settings, or following instructions on getting back to 2.1 were your wifi was working you are just going to send it back to them? The leaked is not an official release so it is install at own risk, I have it on mine and my wifi works great (better than 2.1 even). So your problem is user error, and being a douche to the senior posters is not a great move either.

Let me be clear. I could care less what you think! I can't find the sbf file. All the links are down on all the sites I checked. I never said it wasn't user error! Everybody makes errors. But you're the only one on here name calling like a child! Now run along and get back under one of the senior poster's sac!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Let me be clear. I could care less what you think! I can't find the sbf file. All the links are down on all the sites I checked. I never said it wasn't user error! Everybody makes errors. But you're the only one on here name calling like a child! Now run along and get back under one of the senior poster's sac!

if you woulda asked for that politely i woulda told you to go over to rootzwiki and check it out. but since you are acting like you need someone to fix your big boy mistake lets just hope vzw doesnt catch you

accellpo

Reaction score
if you woulda asked for that politely i woulda told you to go over to rootzwiki and check it out. but since you are acting like you need someone to fix your big boy mistake lets just hope vzw doesnt catch you

I never asked anyone to fix my mistake for me. Just wanted a possible solution without all the judgmental attitude. I searched rootzwiki like you suggested and found what I needed. Now I'm back on 2.1 and running great! THANK YOU so much for your help!

BTW, Verizon makes a lot of mistakes as well. I had my D1 for a day and had screen, camera, and headphone jack issues. Instead of sending me a new Droid, they sent me a refurb when I just paid for a new device. So the door swings both ways.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Since we can't play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.