What the hell Rom Manager? I'm tired of your issues with updates!!

erikfig

Reaction score
It seems the the more the devs update the freakin app, the worts it gets. Lately with those freaking updates the app just get really mess up. Unabke to install update zip or anyhing at all, and the crapy CM is just issues and more issues. WTF????

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Flash SPRecovey and drop Rom Manager, nothing but issues with Froyo!

Jmart922

Reaction score
I just installed p3s lb kernal zip file via RM, worked just fine, running the lastest update, have you tried reinstalling?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just installed p3s lb kernal zip file via RM, worked just fine, running the lastest update, have you tried reinstalling?

That's the problem right there way too inconsistent, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

SPR works 1st time every time.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've found in the 6 months that I've been rooted, that either SPR or CW will work just fine if you install one and then leave it alone. I do not use RM for anything other occasionally reflashing SPR or CW. And my hard and fast rule for reflashing is to keep doing it until you get confirmation from RM of a successful install very, very quickly. With SPR I've had to reflash it up to 3-4 times in succession. With CW I've had to reflash it as many as 6 times before it installs quickly. I know this sounds stupid, but it works every time for me. YMMV.

OP
E

erikfig

Reaction score
I just took tallica advise. SP from now on. Sleptream, we are relax. We are just saying, off course is just an app.

Taegost

Reaction score
It's been said before that flashing new recoveries may not take, and if it doesn't, to flash to another recovery and than back... I've had to do it with some of the updates to CM, if it doesn't work, I just flash to SPR and than back to CM, it fixes it every time.

kenbarnum

Reaction score
It's been said before that flashing new recoveries may not take, and if it doesn't, to flash to another recovery and than back... I've had to do it with some of the updates to CM, if it doesn't work, I just flash to SPR and than back to CM, it fixes it every time.

It fixes it 100% of the time 50% of the time

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...."they've done studies you know, 60% of the time it works every time"

[video=youtube;zLq2-uZd5LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLq2-uZd5LY[/video]
[video=youtube;Tmch7HKqQCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmch7HKqQCs&feature=related"] [/video]

Last edited: