What the heck is wrong with this phone??!!

lkreykes

Reaction score
This is definitely, hands down the worst and most glitch filled phone ever.
First, its slow. Don't know why but it is.
Second, I have the well talked about screen capture problem. Sometimes if I click lock WITHOUT holding back it takes a freaking screen capture. Instantly pisses me off!
Third, sometimes if I'm using an app, it vibrates in pulses like I'm pressing the bottom touch buttons over and over, then it closes the app and goes home, continues to do it and the menu opens and closes repeatedly for no reason. And sometimes if I close an app, the home screen is empty. Again for no reason. and it gets blistering hot while I'm on the phone. Whats wrong with it??!! I'm not the kind of person to root phones or whatever.
It does all this all throughout the day.
Now, my dad has a Droid Incredible, and I love that phone. Wish I got that instead.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
My coworker has the phone and he's continuously not getting calls or texts, even with the ota update. I kept hounding him to return it and get a new one under the freebie swap, but he never did.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Galahede

Reaction score
This is definitely, hands down the worst and most glitch filled phone ever.

Have you tried a factory reset? It might help.

So far I've been lucky. I really do enjoy the Fascinate. It has a few bugs but overall it's been very good to me.

OP
lkreykes

lkreykes

Reaction score
Yes I recently called customer svc and they had me do a factory reset. It doesn't do it as much but it still does it. Maybe it was an app I had

OP
lkreykes

lkreykes

Reaction score
Its still doing it even after a reset. I'm going to call them again and demand a replacement phone or a different one!

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
I love my fascinate, wouldn't trade it for any phone currently on the market :).

soulshot96

Reaction score
Me fascinate acted just like yours, now after rooting and a lot of testing I'm running stock gingerbread strait from the Samsung nexus s. No more of those pesky problems you described, and it stays cool with over 12 and a half hours of battery life Max. I LOVE my phone now, and I hated it before.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums