What the heck happened to my google calendar?? (PIC)

thelemur

Reaction score
All of a sudden my 30 minute appointments aren't on top of each other displaying the title, now they look as if I scheduled them from 2:58 to 3:32, and they are in 3:00 to 3:30 format. I can't find any settings to adjust.... I rely on this calendar for work, any ideas?

phone.JPG

virgil71468

Reaction score
What happened to lattitude in moto .247 ics leak?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC .247 ICS using Droid Forums

virgil71468

Reaction score
Google lattitude is removed from ics .247 leak and not on market either

Sent from my DROID BIONIC .247 ICS using Droid Forums

OP
T

thelemur

Reaction score
PLEASE does anyone know what is wrong with this? I run my business off this calendar every single day and now I can't use it.. Surely others must have this same problem viewing 30 minute appointments

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
What phone do you have? Did you receive any updates? If so, uninstall that update via the play store. Make sure your calendar is sync'ed/backed up with your online gmail calendar then clear data and force stop the app. Go to menu > settings > applications > all (tab at top) > clear data. Next go to accounts and sync and resync your google account. This will delete all your information on your phone, then resync it with your regular google account. Hopefully that will pull the data back into your phone calendar in the correct spots.

OP
T

thelemur

Reaction score
What phone do you have? Did you receive any updates? If so, uninstall that update via the play store. Make sure your calendar is sync'ed/backed up with your online gmail calendar then clear data and force stop the app. Go to menu > settings > applications > all (tab at top) > clear data. Next go to accounts and sync and resync your google account. This will delete all your information on your phone, then resync it with your regular google account. Hopefully that will pull the data back into your phone calendar in the correct spots.

It's a Razr Maxx, they do seem to be synced as as the appointments flow over, it's just the way that they display that's the problem, but I will try all this right now, thanks!

EDIT: I cleared the cache and erased the apps and it worked! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!