What the future holds for Black Juice themes...

N

Nickchapa

i sent you $30 (full time student and part time job to blame) hope it helps. also eager for black juice red :)

Thanks so much bro! Im actually working on red right now ;)

awesome. im at school killing time, class in an hour and a half. not sure how long themes take, especially if you have it already made up in another color but im gonna be checking like every 5 mins in class lol. i have dam college for four hours ugh. how long do you think this will take? (BTW im not trying to rush im just wondering when i can fall in love all over again with my phone).

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thank you guys so much for the support, Raised $65 in donations already! I scrounged up $100 so I'm sitting at $165 towards a new X, getting there!

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill send some your way Friday. If you stay away from the snow blower and get insurance. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mugsy77

Reaction score
For what it counts, I got mine through vzw $150 no contract renewal. Its a certified preowned but mint. Might check on vzw website or give sympathy speech to local store :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
For what it counts, I got mine through vzw $150 no contract renewal. Its a certified preowned but mint. Might check on vzw website or give sympathy speech to local store :)

Just tried they told me $300, so Im about 140 short.

mugsy77

Reaction score

Website shows $99. I got mine without contract renewal via 800 number. Tell agent that you heard it can be done on each contract once. /shrug
http://www.verizonwireless.com:80/b...tail&selectedPhoneId=5495&deviceCategoryId=10

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Website shows $99. I got mine without contract renewal via 800 number. Tell agent that you heard it can be done on each contract once. /shrug
Set Your Location

Just called VZW, I'm not eligible because I haven't had service long enough :/ They did tell me I could get a refurb for $250 so I might go that route, just for the peace of mind and warranty/insurance.

I should be able to get it next week when I get paid so I should be good. Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ya, now its a waiting game. Should have the cash left next Friday after I pay the bills so hopefully I can get VZ to 2 day it to me so I should have it a week from Tuesday. Hopefully!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sold my laptop and got a new X, finally! feels good to have a phone lol

mcp770

Reaction score
So is it bittersweet going through the effort for an X with thunderbolt and bionic weeks away? Curious how loyal folks will be with the X. I hope it is like the D1 and people (devs) cling to it for years but who knows these days. Feels like the X just came out and people are ready to jump ship for the next best...grrr. Damn you technology and OCD!!!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kind of, It sucks losing my laptop but Im using my chrome netbook for now ;)

I will probably jump ship once a nice tegra 2 phone comes out with an unlocked bootloader. Although I do love the X, its still more then enough phone for me, but It sucks being restricted to what can be done because of corporate greed.