What social network apps do you guys use?

altjx

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been having the MAXX for a little over a week now, so I'm still adjusting to what I should have in order to experience the best of this phone. I have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+. It appears that all of these apps except for Facebook works flawlessly. With Facebook, I always find myself trying to "tweak" or "trick" Facebook into thinking I'm starting the app fresh in order for it to load. For example, I may load Facebook and it just sits at "Loading" forever... so I hit back and try to go back into the app... or I may press the menu and hit "refresh"... Overall, it's a big pain in the ass trying to get the feed to work flawlessly with Facebook, so I'm curious to know what set of apps you all use.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Unless someone here knows a trick I don't, which is very possible, its not your device, its Facebook. I don't use the Facebook app because its such a PITB. I use my browser to life on to Facebook, and here lately that's been buggy and lags, won't pull up pics, all sorts of problems.

Hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Unless someone here knows a trick I don't, which is very possible, its not your device, its Facebook. I don't use the Facebook app because its such a PITB. I use my browser to life on to Facebook, and here lately that's been buggy and lags, won't pull up pics, all sorts of problems.

Hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Definitely. I've had FB problems on my 4s before I even got my DROID RAZR MAXX too. Eh... This is ridiculous >_<...

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Tiburon said:
Friendcaster Pro. It is what the FB app should be.

Interesting. Thank you. Going to go check out this app now.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I use two apps. My normal app is Socialize. I also use Fast for Facebook. It's a beta app but even in beta it's better than 90% of the fb apps out there. Fast has a thread in here that the developer started to look for feedback. They are pretty good at responding to bugs and other issues.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.