what "skull candy" to get?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Tj maxx i think has them for like 7$-14$..
But which model is the best?..they have like "inked", premium, and something else..
Looking for the biggest speaker (is that the driver)
Most bass
Is skull candy even good?

tpence2177

Reaction score
Look for monoprice on amazon they are $8 and have very good reviews. I ordered me some and should come in today. Will let you know how they sound when they come in. Saw an article of the best earphones under $100 and these were in the top 5.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Is the speakers size called "driver"?
How do u measure the bass thats on the specifications list on the package?

tpence2177

Reaction score
Can't help you on that one. Im no audiophile when it comes to anything like that. I can tell you that those monoprice are the clearest and best headphones I have ever owned. Probably going to order a few more. They may not have enough bass for you but I can tell you they will be way better than the skull candys. The JVC marshmallows may have a little more bass but I don't think so. These have just the right amount to me and it is clear instead of distorted like all the other cheap headphones I've had

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
yea i just got a pair of skull candy ink'd, and theres hardly bass...clarity is good but, i got half of what im looking for

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought some Skull Candy ink'd ear buds and they suck. They are the worst thing I have ever put in my ear. There is no bass and only treble. It sounds like music playing out of a PA system. Not to mention the fact that they won't stay in the ear at all while walking, much less running.

My 6 year old iPod touch headphones were way better and I would still be using those if they hadn't come apart

probably sent from a classroom

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
agree'd...i use mine for 12hours a day in a warehouse doing freight...they nevered stayed in

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought some Skull Candy ink'd ear buds and they suck. They are the worst thing I have ever put in my ear. There is no bass and only treble. It sounds like music playing out of a PA system. Not to mention the fact that they won't stay in the ear at all while walking, much less running.

My 6 year old iPod touch headphones were way better and I would still be using those if they hadn't come apart

probably sent from a classroom

I use the large cups and the bass is deep and tight and they are stuck in my ears like suction cups. I have to be very careful when removing them or it feels like I've yanked my eardrum out.
When using the small or medium cups I agree the sound and fit is horrid.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post