What size are you getting, 16 GB or 32 GB...and why?

Magdalicious

Reaction score
I mean come on, whatever, sure, you buy and sell phones ok, great. But.... Really? You're slamming other people and their basic abilities in English, and then have loads of spelling and grammar errors in your previous posts? Don't get me wrong everyone makes typos (or doesn't care enough to correct them, something I'm often guilty of), but it's just hilarious to me that you'd make a comment like that and then not edit your own posts. :D Glass houses my friend. Just sayin' :D

It occurs to me that this is a little 'troll-esk' wasn't meant as such, I am/was just amused :) No offense intended.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Magdalicious said:
I mean come on, whatever, sure, you buy and sell phones ok, great. But.... Really? You're slamming other people and their basic abilities in English, and then have loads of spelling and grammar errors in your previous posts? Don't get me wrong everyone makes typos (or doesn't care enough to correct them, something I'm often guilty of), but it's just hilarious to me that you'd make a comment like that and then not edit your own posts. :D Glass houses my friend. Just sayin' :D

Its good to know that people love to comment on a post that was done a couple of months ago. But thank you for letting me know that I did not check my message before I sent it out. Next time you should read all the post to see what people are talking about before open your mouth. And considering that you are new it does sound like you are a troll. And just so you know i was not slamming people on there spelling and grammer. They took what I said out of context and they were trying to slam me for it. But since you the smartest person on here I am sure you knew that already

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets get back on topic

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I did the 32gb and a 32gb SD card from my Thunderbolt. I use an app called GarminPilot and the charts take up TONS of space and I'm using my phone has a backup for my Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the airplane. And I use it as a music or if I'm not flying video player in the airplane. Not much cell service at 10,000 feet.

Last edited:

Tailgun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
16GB bc google play music uses cloud. So dont need to store my music on the phone :)
THIS.

On my old Droid 1, most of my available memory was used up by music. Now with the Google Music cloud I have about 45-50 Gigs of music available any time, with virtually nothing taking up space on the phone.

I ordered the 16 GB phone and plugged in a left over 16 GB SD card from the old D1 and that effectively doubles the storage. So there's already more room than I'll ever need.