What should I do????

agt7575

Reaction score
My ride with the TB wasn't soo smooth either... I went through 2 before finding a good one with the 3rd replacement. My wife had her original one and it still works great. Like you said, all phones are hit and miss, some more than others.

Drew_P

Reaction score
Yeah they are definitely hit and miss. I had actually upgraded to the rezound for a few weeks but ended up taking it back and re activating my tbolt. Honestly to me it just wasn't that big of an upgrade. A few months later I went back and got it again for my wife and she loves it. But for her it was a significant upgrade coming from an original Galaxy S (fascinate).

quickdraw86

Reaction score
I still have and use the bolt, but to each their own I guess. I'm not blown away by anything currently available on VZW, and will wait for something that blows my mind. I'm not a fan of increasing device sizes (not practical and large screen equals large battery drain), so I'll stay where I am until I see a winner or one of my favorite devs moves.

agt7575

Reaction score
Truth be told if the LG Spectrum 2 wasnt free I would still be using my TB. The Spectrum 2 is a very good phone and destroys the TB in performance and specs. Its like night and day. The Specyrum 2 has a bigger and brighter display while still having better battery life than the TB.

I loved thed TB when I had it and wsd a big supporter of the device, but timr goes on and needed an upgrade.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

kparks

Reaction score
I still have and use the bolt, but to each their own I guess. I'm not blown away by anything currently available on VZW, and will wait for something that blows my mind. I'm not a fan of increasing device sizes (not practical and large screen equals large battery drain), so I'll stay where I am until I see a winner or one of my favorite devs moves.

The dna is a really nice phone but the 16gb kills it tho I did see where some guys have came up with a portable sd card reader so that's cool I'm waiting on a htc one to come to Verizon perhaps the htc incredible one! Cuz i absolutely refuse to buy another samsung device! As for batter life there have been plenty of advancements there.. my Pos broke s3 has a 2100mah battery and last about as long as my tbolt did with the 2650 mah battery! Still miss my bolt tho

Kittysback

Reaction score
The dna is a really nice phone but the 16gb kills it tho I did see where some guys have came up with a portable sd card reader so that's cool I'm waiting on a htc one to come to Verizon perhaps the htc incredible one! Cuz i absolutely refuse to buy another samsung device! As for batter life there have been plenty of advancements there.. my Pos broke s3 has a 2100mah battery and last about as long as my tbolt did with the 2650 mah battery! Still miss my bolt tho

I just upgraded from my TBolt to the Samsung Galaxy S3. Its now been off charge for over 54 hours with moderate use. My Bolt was barely making it thru the work day! Gotta say I am totally loving my Galaxy!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Droid Forums

tbolted

Reaction score
I'm coming up on 2 yrs with the TB in a few weeks, been eligible for an upgrade since Feb but haven't really seen anything I want. ICS has made the bolt much nicer, and I have a spare rezound battery so that helps. Voice calls seem to kill the battery really fast, other than that I have no complaints. I need to go take a close look at the dinc 4g, so far that's the only thing VZ has that I'd really be interested in.

kparks

Reaction score
I'm coming up on 2 yrs with the TB in a few weeks, been eligible for an upgrade since Feb but haven't really seen anything I want. ICS has made the bolt much nicer, and I have a spare rezound battery so that helps. Voice calls seem to kill the battery really fast, other than that I have no complaints. I need to go take a close look at the dinc 4g, so far that's the only thing VZ has that I'd really be interested in.

If i was u i would wait for the htc one on vzw or if they dont get that they should have the dna2 coming in late q3 i would think! i upgraded from the bolt to a s3 and it was a huge mistake! So if ur ok waiting a little longer i would.

shark86x

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I was upgradeable last March, but nothing out there seems like an upgrade. Was wanting the HTC One until I found out there's no SD card or removable battery. Either one is a deal killer. Don't really like the Galaxies, so I guess I'm sticking with the Bolt for a while.

kparks

Reaction score
I was upgradeable last March, but nothing out there seems like an upgrade. Was wanting the HTC One until I found out there's no SD card or removable battery. Either one is a deal killer. Don't really like the Galaxies, so I guess I'm sticking with the Bolt for a while.

Why do u need a removable battery?

shark86x

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Why do u need a removable battery?

When im away from electricity i can swap in a spare battery. Also batteries wear out - i've had two that i had to replace because they wouldnt hold a charge. And i like to be able to pull thebattery to reboot the phone if it freezes. There are times when holding the power button doesn't seem to work