What Should i do with my Moto Droid?

fantom557

Reaction score
I have a dilemma i have the moto droid (i love the droid) and a BB 9650, but because i am always writing emails and have a lot of people and friends who use bbm i had to get a BB. I now have 2 phones i love the apps on the droid. What should i do with my droid now because the only time i use it is for some apps i want to make it more useful and not a dust collector. any ideas?

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
donate it to a military member?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Ultimately, I would get rid of the BB in favor of the Droid, but that's me :)

Otherwise I would give it to a friend or family member who is a teenager or young adult who would really appreciate the phone

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, I would get rid of the BB in favor of the Droid, but that's me :)

Otherwise I would give it to a friend or family member who is a teenager or young adult who would really appreciate the phone

true dat! my wife had a BB curve, and i got her the DInc for mom's day. our 16 month old daughter (kate) now uses the BB as her "toy". dancedroid

donating to someone in the military would be cool, especially with Skype, they could use it to call family and friends from oversees. another option would be to donate to a battered women's shelter - they give out phones to women so they can quickly contact emergency numbers...

NYZ93

Reaction score
Burn it
Run it over with a car
Throw it at a wall
dump it in a toilet
fry it
jump on it
spit on it
pee on it
hit it with a bat
break it in half

or
donate it
sell it display it
use it as media player
trade it for backup bb
or do whatever you want with it

ill accept it seeing as how mine broke sadly

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
If the BB has a wireless tether like app, you could still use the droid as a "multi-media device?" lol

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
i still have the line at VZ for 1.5 years now what.

ChugIt

Reaction score
Hold onto it because they will be in high demand once the stock runs out. Trust me on this, you will regret getting rid of it if you do.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how long on the BB??

i don't mean to be critical, but the email on the Droid far surpasses BB, IMO. so, you're essentially keeping the BB for texting with friends?? personally, i think the choice is obvious - keep the Droid!!!!

evsdmf

Reaction score
Sell me your Droid

I'll buy it. How much do you want for it?

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
Hold onto it because they will be in high demand once the stock runs out. Trust me on this, you will regret getting rid of it if you do.

Thank you but i dont understand if the new droid 2 is coming out why would my droid command some $$$. i am in no rush anyway.

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
how long on the BB??

i don't mean to be critical, but the email on the Droid far surpasses BB, IMO. so, you're essentially keeping the BB for texting with friends?? personally, i think the choice is obvious - keep the Droid!!!!

I agree with you but typing on the BB is much better also for bbm which i have many. Trust me i have been using my droid until i got the BB and i love it better then the iphone its the best out there. even with the keyboard i thought it would make a difference. I dont want to get rid of it so fast but i am not using it like i was now so i was just thinking of what i shoud do. i was also thinking of rooting the droid but not sure why i need to.