What should I do with my incredible now?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by incrediblesense, Mar 7, 2011.

1. incrediblesense

incrediblesense New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am starting to get bored with my incredible. Is there anything that I can do that will make my incredible fun again. I don't mind roms as long as they work 99%-100%. I would rather avoid ROMs because if I don't like that ROM I choose another ROM and loose all of my stuff.

2. tribbey

tribbey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    if you know how to backup everthing you have like using titanium backup then you wont lose anything except for how your screens are set up and u can back up all your contacts to gmail theres all kinds of apps and ways to not lose anything on your phone just gotta get out there and look for it but other then that i start feeling bored sometimes too but i think thats because im non stop on my phone lol i put a new boot animation on my phone today to give me something to do/learn and now idk what to do haha so just get out look through the forums, youtube, google anything to do with the incredible, you have to remmeebr tho its just a phone and it has alot more to do then alot but you can only do so much with a phone, if you come up with anything out of the ordinary thats really fun to do with the phone im listening cause i also am looking for more things to do with mine haha

3. Sebastian

Sebastian Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do what I did. Get a Droid Pro. Use it for a month and wish you never ever left your DInc.

4. kenbiz

kenbiz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha ha... good suggestion. Droid pro sucks..lol

Search tags for this page
cool things to do with htc incredible
cool things you can do with your droid incredible

fun things to do on droid incredible 2

htc droid incredible 2 haha
htc incredible 4 fun things

things i can do with my droid incredible