What should I do about defective Droid X

713King

Reaction score
I've had the X for 2 weeks or so, and I been having a lot of 3g connection issues and losing all my signal bars. I tried all the troubleshooting and it still happens. They said that they will send me a new Droid X but will be shipped until the 21st :icon_evil: should I get the Fascinate as a replacement or wait until the 21st.

Codiusprie

Reaction score
I've had the X for 2 weeks or so, and I been having a lot of 3g connection issues and losing all my signal bars. I tried all the troubleshooting and it still happens. They said that they will send me a new Droid X but will be shipped until the 21st :icon_evil: should I get the Fascinate as a replacement or wait until the 21st.

Not a huge fan of the Fascinate myself so I would wait, depends on what phone you want I guess.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's your choice, it would be difficult to make that decision for you, although you have a three day period on a new device before a restocking fee is applied, you can get the Fascinate and take it for a test run

OP

713King

Reaction score
Yeah I don't even know what to do... The 21st sounds too far away lol, I love my Droid X but I guess I can wait then, because I don't want it to be past the 30 day period and I'm stuck.

BigZig

Reaction score
It depends how high screen Res. Is On your priority list of it's high get the fascinate. But test driving one for a few days is not a bad idea.

OP

713King

Reaction score
I guess I can definitely test one out and see how It all goes in the mean time I'll get the shipment on the X than or what?