What screen protector are you using on your Galaxy S4?

Dweib

Reaction score
I might order one of those. The one they put on at BB has developed a quarter sized fog spot at top center of the screen. I assume that's the warmest spot on the screen. I think it should have been applied to a warm screen, not a cold one. I believe it's made by "zagg" with a lifetime warranty. Anyway the whole thing now looks like a cheap clear vinyl sticker.

*update* - that "fog" spot has now gone away! Shield looks much better now. I guess I'll keep it on.

Sent from my Galaxy Blue using Droid Forums

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
We are all about truth in advertising and only releasing the best products.

As far as glass goes if you look at it until a microscope glass isn't very smooth at all. Many of the "cheap" PET protectors are smoother because plastic doesn't have the pits and valley's that glass has.

However PET protectors feel like plastic making glass far more desirable.

We put a special coating on ours that does make it FEEL smoother than the glass - it also increases the sensitivity.

The two layers of NANO Glass protect the screen from everything we've thrown at it. I've hammered it, banged it against the sides of metal display cases and generally done everything I could to break the glass. The protector will end up with what looks like holes but the screen is always completely undamaged.

It's extremely hard to scratch - I have been unable to. However I will give you the fact that tempered will be a little more scratch proof. We consider ours 8h-9h and tempered it always 9H.

The huge difference is the feel, level of protection, and how it sticks flat to your screen without the need for raised buttons.

I've never liked tempered because of problems so we've been working on this for a long time. It's by far the best that's out. It's on Amazon also and nothing but 5 star reviews.

Best Phone Cases | Screen Protectors, Samsung Cases, & iPhone Cases | DBA Cases | DBA Cases, Inc.

Scott

Anyway, like I said "nano glass" between plastic. Plastic is simply not as smooth as glass and does not have the surface hardness of glass. Plastic can be more impact resistant than glass. I never claimed it was not. There are plenty of demos with hammers hitting phones with protectors. I'm glad someone is picking up your product. I'm not a hater, I like truth in advertising.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's what I pay for mine. Spider has crappy support. Unless you buy from them, even if authentic you get nothing. My generic has been great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I just got a 3 pack of tech armor protectors off amazon and I LOVE it! No screen distortion. Like with zagg and it went on super easy and no bubbles. I highly recommend it!

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."