What screen protector are you using on your Galaxy S4?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smudges wipe off fairly easily with this screen protector and I love how it's crystal clear as if there is no protector on it. Only thing left in question is durability.

So far, 9/10.

It's almost like using no protection at all! HAHAHA

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You guys are funny. Off to the corner for both of you! ;)

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Lol I love this place. So far I found 4 different protectors I never used before soooo I'm gonna try em all!

Just a Tap'n and a Talk'n

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Been rockin the TechArmor HD protector for about a week now. I have to say this is probably my favorite screen protector I've used. And I'm definitely happy that I got 2 left AND lifetime warranty:)

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Been rockin the TechArmor HD protector for about a week now. I have to say this is probably my favorite screen protector I've used. And I'm definitely happy that I got 2 left AND lifetime warranty:)

My favorite as well.

davidwilp

Reaction score
If a screen protector is used, does that affect if a case will fit or not? I am using Seideo Active and it is already a VERY snug fit.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
If a screen protector is used, does that affect if a case will fit or not? I am using Seideo Active and it is already a VERY snug fit.
Screen protectors do not add much bulk at all, so minimal that a case should not be effected. I use the TechArmor HD screen protectors and a Slim Armor case I slip on and off every so often, they don't interfere with each other.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Remembered why I always use a screen protector the other day. Not sure how but I put my keys in the pocket with my phone in my basketball shorts, I always put keys in the left pocket but they made their way into the right.

Pulled my phone out of my pocket and there was a giant gouge in the screen protector where the key had went right across it while pulling it out of my pocket. Now I know the screens are better quality than the screen protectors, and people post videos all the time of scratching these screens with keys, knives, and the like.

I shant take any chances. Immediately took that screen protector off and put another one back on.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I haven't used any glass screen protectors yet. Are they generally scratch resistant? So far I've been using invisishields and military shields with no issues, but I'd like to try out the glass types.

I just got mine and put it on tonight with no problem.

Sir Lancelot's Armor Holy Grail Review ? Galaxy S4 Accessories

It's the thinnest piece of glass I've ever seen. Couldn't be much thicker than a hair. Once it's on, you really can't see it. Amazing.

icet55

Reaction score
It's the thinnest piece of glass I've ever seen. Couldn't be much thicker than a hair. Once it's on, you really can't see it. Amazing.

I got a different one made by GGS - which is also a glass screen protector. I agree it is so thin that you will think it a part of the phone after you apply it on.

GGS 0.5mm Self-Adhesive Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 Black

I have camera screen protectors by them too - also made from glass. I have two - one for my Canon T3i and recently second one for my new Nikon D7100.

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I put the Sir Lancelot's Armor - Holy Grail on yesterday. Application was a cinch, the glass is very thin - excellent protection. The only "downside" is that this glass does not seem to be oleophobic so there is a high smudge factor (or it could be that I just have oily fingers). Other than that - it is a great screen protector.