what rom? what phone?

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I have looked thru all the forums, I cant figureout what rom will work on what phone. there are so many posts saying yes it works, no it dont, the sensors dont work you have to get with fission rom manager. Hell its so confusing I dont know what to use. I have the D2G and I would love to have a place to get all the info for just that phone. Or maybe someone just let me know which roms will work and do I need FRM and please tell me what the sensors are. I am so confused. I have asked before but no answer. If I am posting in the wrong place please let me know. I am new to all of this I finally got my phone rooted and I am ready to move to the next level but I have to know for sure what works. Thank you all in advance.

Patgt500

Reaction score
The only real rom for us d2g guys is fission. The ger r done team created the romer to be able to flash a d2 rom, like liberty, and then flash the romer which changes everything for d2g use. The sensors do not currently work on it though. Ie phone auto rotation and when the screen turns off when you put it next to your ear.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App