what retailers will have the Bionic opening day?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've got my coworker turned on to the bionic now. I keep him updated on what we hear on here and today he said to me that he got an email from costco saying that they will have the bionic on the 8th for $299 with the bundle. Has anyone else who is a costco member received an email with the same info? The nearest costco to me is about 40 minutes away.....speeding.

Can he forward said email to you so you can share with us? :)

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've got my coworker turned on to the bionic now. I keep him updated on what we hear on here and today he said to me that he got an email from costco saying that they will have the bionic on the 8th for $299 with the bundle. Has anyone else who is a costco member received an email with the same info? The nearest costco to me is about 40 minutes away.....speeding.

Costco would not get to announce this before Verizon or Motorola.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I think its stupid to ask what retailer will have the BIONIC on release day. Mainly because its not like anyone here knows this. No offense to the OP. Just saying.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

hornjcd2000

Reaction score
One big question, Is the phone going to be in stores on Sept.1st or is that for preorder or online only?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the Costco deal that someone was talking about the other day that was 299 off contract if you sign up for an Am-Ex card...

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope they don't make you sign up for an AmEx card. I really don't want to do that...

Not for 2 year.... someone said you can get it 299 WITHOUT a contract if you sign up for the card... seems worth it to me