What really grind my gears

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Was at Wal-Mart today picking up a few things only to see this person had his trucked parked in a way that took up 4 spots (wasn't in a handicap area).

Now early in the morning or during a time when no one is there, who cares. But mid day Saturday that's just uncalled for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Was at Wal-Mart today picking up a few things only to see this person had his trucked parked in a way that took up 4 spots (wasn't in a handicap area).

Now early in the morning or during a time when no one is there, who cares. But mid day Saturday that's just uncalled for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Was the handicap full?

Any way, That is when you park right in front of them and hope someone parks right behind them.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Stubborn people, and the fact that they cannot realize their stubbornness & childish behavior. I guess it flows with the "I'm not stubborn, and you can't make me admit it....." saying.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Drama queens.... Can't stand to listen to one of my nurses griping and complaining about their "hard day". Before asking them to look in my eye and tell me if they see anyone in there that gives a dang I remind them that their stablest, healthiest patient on our oncology unit is probably having a harder day.
Geeeezzzz!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Stubborn people, and the fact that they cannot realize their stubbornness & childish behavior. I guess it flows with the "I'm not stubborn, and you can't make me admit it....." saying.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

you weren't standing in front of a mirror when you posted this were you :p

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
what really grinds my gear is drivers turning cutting across your lane causing you to stop several feet from the stop sign to keep from hitting them.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Have a newish school here in the area. Was a private school, now is a charter school I think. Must be 30-40 signs in the 300 yards of road out front, No Parking, No stopping, No U-Turns, School Zone, etc. Red curb to match. Still gets me riled every day that someone blocks the right hand lane stopped waiting for someone coming out of school. But I guess if you turn on the hazards you are exempt. The lazy kid probably needs the exercise so just drive 50 yards and park in the parking lot or the loading zone.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, Who in the world determines what size a sock is. I've bought 3 packages of socks in the last month or so. I wear a size 10 shoe. Socks typically 8-10 or 10-12 in sizes, No brainer for me, 10-12 ought to work. 1st package was maybe 10-12 month old kids size, slight exaggeration. 2nd package was size 8 at best. 3rd package was the correct length, but, the circumference of your foot should be the diameter of a banana. And you better have chicken legs. Is corporate greed this bad now that they short sheet socks?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
what grinds my gears is doing laundry. no matter what I do, most of the clothes come out of the dryer inside out. I even make sure they are not inside out before washing. A few weeks ago, I turned everything inside out hoping. they still came out of the dryer inside out!!!!! guess it is a lost cause.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What grinds my gears recently? People that don't understand 4 way intersection rules. Three cars approach, and I am #2 out of three. It was very obvious the order in which we arrived. The car to my right goes thru the intersection. I'm turning left and start to go when the car straight across from me shoots through the intersection and she looks at me and flips me the bird. :mad:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
People at the gym leaving weights all over the place.. Oh man last night we were talking about that with a staff member.. you find dumbbells in areas they don't belong.. inconsiderate peeps..

LG G7

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
That is the way it is here. Roll up stop and go, if they stop, usually they just roll the stop. The 5 way stops are worse, OMG. Had a Mercedes do it to me at a flashing signaled intersection, construction zone. I hoisted the bird to relay my displeasure as I cut him off. The problem is most these idiots don't realize they are wrong. The wonderful part of riding a mortalcycle is I get to get up close and personal with them. I do have a camera on my helmet, kinda makes them rethink their account of the incident.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
People at the gym leaving weights all over the place.. Oh man last night we were talking about that with a staff member.. you find dumbbells in areas they don't belong.. inconsiderate peeps..

LG G7

Are you talking about the weights dumbbells or the bi-ped type of dumbbell? Just the facts.