What phone were you using previously?

bleucheese

Reaction score
haha used the Env2 for a bit before I got my droid :D

Had a blackberry Curve before that but it was a piece of crap so I used my Env til I bucked up and got the droid lol

Moreno

Reaction score
This Droid by Motorola is actually my very first Smartphone/Android. I was using a Multimedia phone before, I didn't see an option so listed it under Dumb phone. I was using the LG EnV Touch, I was constantly having OS problems and glad I switched.

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Samsung Alias 2 and it's a damn-fine phone! It has web surfing(though limited--no videos, some sites aren't readable, etc.), very loud speaker, great screen/colors(though the X's large screen is what drew me to it), very tough flipper, large fonts, etc.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
TECHNICALLY Windows CE and Windows MOBILE are totally different animals.
No one should have a CE phone.
ANYWAY:
Switched from Windows Mobile 6.1

1) NO APPS
Last time I checked there were 251 Windows Mobile apps for 6.1. Not a typo. 251. And there are no more coming as MS ramps up for WinMoby 7.
2) HORRENDOUS Music player. Worst in the business. Apparently MS engineers have never used any DAP before (Digital Audio Player).
3) Mediocre, but usable, browser.

Other then that I actually liked my HTC Ozone.

dodger8544

Reaction score
LG Envy Touch.... best phone the first 6 months, then it became the worst phone ever, had many problems with it...in fact, I was on my third one by the time I got my Droid X...much happier now!! I LOVE MY DROID

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
BlackBerry, Had it for my 2 year contract with VZ. Was looking forward to get get the Droid in Jan. 2010 and have not regretted it. Plan on Staying with the Droid Family for my next upgrade.

DanDroidX

Reaction score
I repressed that memory. What a nightmare. I hated that thing. I think it was a samsung kraze out krave. Touch screen pos with a touch screen and a clear touch flip.

Sent from my Droid using an internal neurocellular processing unit

JePiNaY

Reaction score
I had this old flip phone that I got at the end of 8th grade. Kept it all through high school. I didn't really enjoy that phone. :(

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
the motorola razor, yea a big step up. Though the amazing battery life in comparison will me missed. :p now on droid.

Joelcableguy

Reaction score
Storm 2 and S1 before that, glad I made the jump, what a night & day difference.dancedroid

LuvMusic

Reaction score
I had a personal BB and work issued me one of their BB's. I was "out of contract" with ATT, so, I ditched my personal BB and got a Droid. Love it!