What phone were you using previously?

foreverastudent

Reaction score
I've been using a Palm Centro, which hasn't been the worst phone (sounds like that's the BB Storm :) )My spouse has an even older version, the Treo 650. We can't wait for a speedy, multi-tasking phone, the Incredible to the rescue. :yahoo:

blast

Reaction score
lg env2..one of the greatest phones ever invented. emphasis on PHONE

BIGWORM

Reaction score
My Incredible is supposed to get here on 5/4, that's when I'll be ditching my BB Curve...very excited, especially since the Curve has decided to stop ringing, recieving email, beeps during calls, alarm doesn't work, etc., etc. Only thing I'm worried about is the battery life of the Incredible. What's going to be the practical upgrade/option to make is last longer?

Two things, get the Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery and per another post in here somewhere, Go to settings>wireless&networks>mobile networks>Enable always-on data. Uncheck always on data.

I don't see that option on my phone. Is it because I'm using a custom rom? I'm using JRummy's Remix v0.7

geoff5093

Reaction score
I was using an iPhone 3G before the Droid, and I'm glad I switched. Verizon also has MUCH better service.

Buddah

Reaction score
BB 8330 I loved the BB, and was waiting for the 9650 but couldn't wait any longer. Picked up the Droid today. So far no complaints, but I do get a tear looking at my dark BB.

feenix

Reaction score
Dumb Phone

Chocolate 2 here. Great music player phone, no problems whatsoever. I need a phone for my business, so, I got the Incredible the day it came out, and love the thing. My wife is leaving, the kids have moved out, the lawn needs mowing, and I think my garage is on fire.......oh, wait, I found another app!.

Love this phone. :icon_ banana:

BIGWORM

Reaction score
Man, a lot of transitioned Blackberry users. And to think, I almost settled on a Storm. =/

nkcavs23

Reaction score
i dont really miss my iphone that much. the customizability of android is awesome

misterSelf

Reaction score
I went from a Blackberry Bold > iPhone > Palm Pre and Tour > Hero and Moment > Storm2 > Droid. I pretty sure I had the Tour