What phone were you using previously?

zappadragon

Reaction score
I was using the Blackberry Curve 8330 and my driod should be her on Monday :) I really can't wait.

jrp

Reaction score
LG ENV2, was going to upgrade to the ENV3 or ENV Touch, but i couldnt pass up on the deal i got for the droid.

nagmier

Reaction score
My wife has a Storm2 and she hates my Droid... oh but thats because she calls it my mistress (I spend alot of time on my phone :D) I used to have an iPhone and pity all who are stuck with that hunk of over engineered horse manure.

alboboy10

Reaction score
BB storm, my gf has it now. She doesn't use it for anything but texting me and calling, so it's not a bad phone...but for me, worst phone ever.

Droid=God of phones.

blundell

Reaction score
a dumb but sexy sony erriccson w880i , it's all about looks not brains!

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Ugh... Moto ZN4 (Krave). NOT a good introduction to the touch-screen world, for sure. It's only saving grace is an excellent antenna.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Motorola V325 > LG Venus > LG Env2 > Droid....and god does it feel free to own my phone and do what I want with it

zevoman

Reaction score
Samsung a670 --> Samsung i760 --> Motorola Droid - I've finally found the perfect phone!

caldwjd

Reaction score
My Incredible is supposed to get here on 5/4, that's when I'll be ditching my BB Curve...very excited, especially since the Curve has decided to stop ringing, recieving email, beeps during calls, alarm doesn't work, etc., etc. Only thing I'm worried about is the battery life of the Incredible. What's going to be the practical upgrade/option to make is last longer?

doublejack

Reaction score
Prior to the Droid, I had an Audiovox / UTStarcom CDM-8945. I had that phone for 4 years.

Switching from a "dumb" phone to a smartphone less than a month ago, the biggest adjustment is the battery life. Going from charging once or twice per week to almost daily was a bit of a shock. Still, considering everything the phone does for me it is worth the trade-off.

BIGWORM

Reaction score
Was using a Palm Treo 800w (WinMo 6) for a few weeks before the Droid. Before that, I was using an LG Dare since about October.

AndyP

Reaction score
so long storm 2!!

I upgraded from a storm to a storm II. Dissapointed to be polite.
I Love my droid.

foreverastudent

Reaction score
My Incredible is supposed to get here on 5/4, that's when I'll be ditching my BB Curve...very excited, especially since the Curve has decided to stop ringing, recieving email, beeps during calls, alarm doesn't work, etc., etc. Only thing I'm worried about is the battery life of the Incredible. What's going to be the practical upgrade/option to make is last longer?

Two things, get the Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery and per another post in here somewhere, Go to settings>wireless&networks>mobile networks>Enable always-on data. Uncheck always on data.